Kirisun PT4200 4 watt UHF Walkie-talkie for Hire
CLICK HERE FOR OUR ONLINE EMAIL
The PT4200 UHF walkie-talkie is our newest two-way radio for hire. It is
tough, simple to use and has the power and range to cover most hire applications.
We have hundreds of these light-weight and compact two-way radios
available to rent, together with a full range of related items such as six-slot
multi-charger units, as pictured hire, spare batteries, earpiece / microphones, speaker /
microphones and headsets.
We have UHF repeaters and base stations that can be used with our PT5200 walkie-talkies to increase
the area covered.
- Size: 200mm x 60mm x 40mm including antenna
- Weight: 215g (with battery fitted)
- Channels: 16
- Range: Max around 2 miles in clear, open country. Less amongst or inside buildings.
Clip with strong spring-loaded fastener to attach radio to your belt
- Accessory socket for earpiece / microphone, headset etc (available to hire if needed,
but not included in basic hire cost)
- Uses standard UHF Ofcom-licensed hire frequencies - you use our licence, so nothing for you
to do (however if you have your own Ofcom frequency and wish us to program our walkie-talkies to use that
instead, we can do this for a small fee)
- Functionally equivalent in range, quality, robustness to UHF walkie-talkies made by
Motorola, Icom, Goodmans, Yaesu, Kenwood, Binatone, Entel, Eurowave, Icom, Goodmans ,Maxon, Audiovox, Maycom,
Multicom, Alinco, GP300, GP320, GP340, Panasonic, Midland etc
- 6-way chargers supplied when hired in larger quantities - no extra cost